Are you also bored at home with coronavirus quarantine? Like me, you’ve already used up your 40 days supply of soda and chips? Do you have already ordered from all your favorite websites including that dreamy soundwave board you made on Soundviz.com?
Here is a list of the 100 best ideas for keeping busy in times of confinement that we really liked: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/health-wellness/2020/03/16/coronavirus-quarantine-100-things-do-while-trapped-inside/5054632002/
On this article you have per example this advice that we really love:
3. If it won’t bother your neighbors: Dust off that old instrument and practice.
7. Download Duolingo, or a similar app, and teach yourself a foreign language.
15. Learn calligraphy. YouTube can help.
16. Finally read the rules to those long and intense board games you’ve never played with the family. Encourage the family to play.
27. Will Tom Hanks into recovery from coronavirus by watching every Tom Hanks movie chronologically.
53. Buy gift cards from your favorite local businesses to help keep them in business while we quarantine.
60. Dye your hair a new color. No one else needs to see it if you don’t like it.
66. Make lists of all the museums, sporting events and concerts you want to visit when they finally reopen.
78. The parades have been canceled but you can still make corned beef and cabbage for St. Patrick’s Day.
80. Watch the “Star Wars” movies in this and only this order: Rogue One-IV-V-II-III-Solo-VI-VII-VIII-IX.
90. Talk to your plants. How are they doing? Make sure they are getting the amount of sunlight they should be. Check their soil. Water if necessary.
95. Try moving in super-slow motion. It’s OK to laugh at regular speed.
Discover many other advice on this great article here: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/health-wellness/2020/03/16/coronavirus-quarantine-100-things-do-while-trapped-inside/5054632002/
How to make the best soundwave on your favorite sound or record on Soundviz.com.
Get the tutorial here and try now our free online soundwave generator.